Wimberley Veterinary Clinic offers a wide variety of services for the dog and cat owner. Dogs and Cats have different health needs as they grow from puppies and kittens into mature animals. The goal of Wimberley Veterinary Clinic is that all animals enjoy optimum health throughout their lives.
Cats have special needs in the areas of handling and treatment. Many cats find that trips outside the home are stressful. Dr. Ferguson has worked in an all feline practice and is a member of the American Association of Feline Practitioners. She is able to treat our feline patients in a way that is as stress free as possible.
To meet that goal Wimberley Veterinary Clinic offers the following services for dogs and cats:
- Routine Wellness Exams
- Soft Tissue and Orthopedic Surgery
- Conventional and laser surgery available
- Dental Care
- Digital Radiology
- Therapeutic laser (for improved wound healing, arthritis relief)
- Stem Cell Therapy
- In-House Laboratory Testing
- Behavioral Counseling
- Internal Medicine
- Flea Control Products and Counseling
- Nutritional Counseling and Special Diets
- Full Service Boarding
- Diagnostic Ultrasound
- Emergency Service
Please contact us for more information.